14 Nov 2017
The Student Room users were asked to give the best academic advice in just one sentence.
The results, from common sense to referencing Einstein, can be profound. Use them wisely.
Here’s our pick of the top ten:
1. “Do all you can to remove distractions that can cause procrastination.”
2. “Work smart, not just hard.”
3. “Learn to play the game and you’ll realise how easy it is.”
4. “Party as much as you can; study more than you party; sleep more than you study.”
5. “Go A and B the C of D. [A = above; B = beyond; C = call; D = duty]”
6. “Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.”
7. “University is a circle jerk, don’t be discouraged if everyone appears more clever than you.”
8. “Too much revision can be worse than too little.”