There are hundreds of international schools located in Asia. Judging from the rapid pace of expansion, we can expect to see more entering the market.
These schools where children between the ages of 3 and 18 are taught an international curriculum in the language of English are in huge demand across the world, including Asia.
From International Baccalaureate schools to American schools to British schools overseas, expatriate
children of different nationalities and local families are increasingly seeing the value of these diverse offerings.
Here’s a fun little quiz we’ve put together to test your knowledge about this sector:
1. How many international schools are there in Asia?
2. Which of the following region has the most international schools?
3. How many students are enrolled in international private K-12 education in China?
4. What is causing the boom in private education options in China?
5. Which of the following is one of the reason why Chinese families send their children to international schools?
6. There are no British-based schools located outside of Shanghai and Beijing. True or false?
7. As of January 1, 2019, which of the following countries has the second highest number of international schools in Asia?
8. Which of the following has the higher number of students enrolled in international schools?
9. Is the expansion of international schools in India increasing the demand for undergraduate programs abroad?
10. Which country has the second highest school fees in the world after Hong Kong?
Share your Results: