Did you love science in school, or did it give you sleepless nights and anxiety for the duration of exam season? Or perhaps this is describing your current situation…
Be it the former or the latter, a basic understanding of science can go a long way – it not only helps you understand the world better, it also helps you learn about yourself. Plus, who knows – general science knowledge could come in useful during fun trivia party games or even pub quizzes on nights out with your friends!
So, love it or hate it, if you’re ready to take a short trip down memory lane, here’s some general science trivia to test your general knowledge in the field.
1. Who invented the smallpox vaccine?
2. Which layer of the Earth is the hottest?
3. The image below is…
4. A ‘light year’ measures time.
5. This branch of science is concerned with the history of life on Earth based on fossils.
6. What is the main function of a mitochondria?
7. How many bones does an adult human have?
Share your Results: